Welcome to Off-Leash K9 Training, LLC
Bryan Swihart “Your Charlottesville Virginia Dog Trainer”
- Does your pup know all the commands, but not do them when “needed”?
- Have you quit walking and taking your pup places due to the way they act?
- Has your pup injured you or others with their jumping, pulling, or craziness?
- Do you lock up your pup every-time you have company coming over?
- Is your pup starting to show aggression toward other dogs or people?
- Would you like to fix all of these things, in order to make their life and yours better?
Off Leash K9 Training, Charlottesville is proud to bring a veteran owned world class obedience training for every dog, regardless of age, breed or size, to the Charlottesville – Harrisonburg area. We specialize in the same dog training methods used by military and law enforcement using techniques that encompass our core beliefs and philosophy of consistency, fairness and crystal clear communication that will teach your dog to be a well behaved member of society in any situation.
NEWER- Now offering In-Home Lessons, see “Training Packages” for info.
NEW- Now also offering lessons in Massanuttens Hopkins Park, to better serve our fans on the other side of the hill.
We offer a few things that none of the other trainers in the Charlottesville area can:
1. A Guarantee. We guarantee that you’ll see a difference in your dog at the end of the first lesson AND we guarantee your dog will be flawlessly obedient if you follow our guidance for 30 minutes of daily practice between lessons. If you don’t see a difference at the end of the first lesson, we’ll refund your money for the remaining lessons.
2. An off leash future for your pup. Our goal is for every dog to know what it’s like to live off leash – free! And for every owner to experience the pride, confidence, and joy of having a dog off leash that is reliably and consistently obedient, under any level of distraction.
“Best money we’ve ever spent on our fur children. This training exceeded our expectations and has completely fixed the problematic behaviors we had with our dogs.” -Facebook User
3. Hope for dogs of ANY BREED, ANY AGE, and ANY SIZE. We don’t discriminate – if a “trainer” tells you they charge more for certain breeds or do not train certain breeds, they may not be a real “trainer”! Dogs are never too old, too lazy or too stubborn to learn using our methods. We can also help blind and deaf dogs, and dogs with other disabilities overcome them and be confident, obedient pups! Aggression or confidence issues? Call us – those are our specialty!
Still not sure? Don’t think we can help? Come meet us and ask us your questions in person!
We believe that training your companion is an investment, of time and money, that will pay dividends for you and your dog for the rest of his life. All of our lessons are private, one-on-one with you and your dog so we can address your specific concerns. We train your dog, but we also train you to be a better handler which helps strengthen your bond built on trust and communication.
Ready to start training? Here are the only two buttons you need: